Login Queue System

Calamt

Not sure if this has been suggested already, skimmed the heading of all the submitted threads but i cannot see any suggestions for a login queue system.

It would be cool if you clicked login and it joined a queue saying you are number Example in queue.

This would be amazing as it's slightly annoying constantly clicking login.

I know it's not a simple job just a suggestion :)

Cheers,

Calam

i dont really like the idea, wonder if u have been waiting in a queue of 100 people and till ur turn comes u got some work to do, ur wait will be waste in that case.better let it be the way it is, i have heard there are gonna be more slots in server in a month's time.

EIsrSi5.png

34088 i dont really like the idea, wonder if u have been waiting in a queue of 100 people and till ur turn comes u got some work to do, ur wait will be waste in that case.better let it be the way it is, i have heard there are gonna be more slots in server in a month's time.

Same principle could apply to the current method, if you're trying to connect to the server you would just select cancel or log out on the queue system.

Even if there's more slots if it's developed now then it will be in place for the reminder of the month and also if there's a surge in players. This system would be user friendly. :Cool:

They just need to upgrade their server and have more slots. Just about every day when I try to get on regardless of if it is on a Saturday or this Monday morning the server is full. If the game is that popular why keep people away?

+1 Since I'm stuck at the main screen lol.

But the problem now is, that people just start the pc and start PRO and just click on log in and go to the store or something. Because the minimal time you will have to wait would be like 3 hours.