Stuck against Red

Thejk

You are supposed to fight red at the entrance to Victory Road. I enter the battle using my Gastly against his Mega Charizard X. Charizard X didnt stop using Earth Power against Gastly (was innefective and cant affect my pokemon) i managed to beat it and the second one was Snorlax.

Snorlax killed all my pokemons except Gastly. Again it was incapable of attacking Gastly, and Gastly was incapable of taking him out. So i get stuck in the battle.

I closed the game. I hope you guys can fix it for future players.

221061 You are supposed to fight red at the entrance to Victory Road. I enter the battle using my Gastly against his Mega Charizard X. Charizard X didnt stop using Earth Power against Gastly (was innefective and cant affect my pokemon) i managed to beat it and the second one was Snorlax.

Snorlax killed all my pokemons except Gastly. Again it was incapable of attacking Gastly, and Gastly was incapable of taking him out. So i get stuck in the battle.

I closed the game. I hope you guys can fix it for future players.

You can fix that issue by using other type moves, like Psychic for instance. You don't need to necessarily beat Red either. Many people faced that problem, it's related to Snorlax' moveset.

You can set up a suggestion for an alternate moveset for Red's Snorlax if you feel like adressing the issue. We're always looking forward to reading well pointed suggestions.

Best regards.