Hello everyone.

Long time player of Pokemon games, I've played world of Pokemon and Pokemmo for a long while, and just saw a thread on steam OT about this game and had to check it out. So far I am super impressed with the game, and from what I have read about the game on the forums. Looking forward to being here and meeting some new players. I'm also using a new username so no one will know who I am, but I've seen some people (if they are the same people) from other games here.

[glow=blue]BlueberryMaster[/glow] on [glow=yellow]yellow server[/glow]

fs_pc.png

Welcome to PRO. Enjoy your stay :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

221177 Welcome to PRO!

I hope you enjoy your game!

221178 Welcome to PRO. Enjoy your stay :Grin:

221183 Hello welcome to PRO :Shy:

Thank you guys for the warm welcome.

221181 Hello [ref]BlueberryMaster[/ref], welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. Enjoy your game!

Thank you for the helpful links Qhinn, they shall help along my journey to become a Pokemon master. (had to get rid of them since I'm new) :Angry:

[glow=blue]BlueberryMaster[/glow] on [glow=yellow]yellow server[/glow]

fs_pc.png

Welcome to PRO, BlueberryMaster! I wish you the best of luck in your journey to become both a Pokemon Master and a Blueberry Master (if you're not already one :P).

Enjoy the game!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.