Hello Everybody

Hi guys. :Angel:

My name is Guillaume, I'm 19 and I'm a young trainer. I'm from France so, that's for it if my English are pathetic !

I'm on the yellow server and I dream to capture ALL Pokemon's !!

I take great pleasure in this wonderful game and with this so cool and so diverse community.

I hope to meet you soon in the world Pokemon :Heart:

Bye guys, just a shy boy. :devil:

221341 Hi guys.

My name is Guillaume, I'm 19 and I'm a young trainer. I'm from France so, that's for it if my English are pathetic !

I'm on the yellow server and I dream to capture ALL Pokemon's !!

I take great pleasure in this wonderful game and with this so cool and so diverse community.

I hope to meet you soon in the world Pokemon

Bye guys, just a shy boy.

Bienvenue sur PRO Guillaume, j'espère que tu vas apprécier le jeu ! :Crazy:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

Merci Tiarra ! Tu est française à ce que je vois ? Votre guilde m'aurais plût mais je suis sur le serveur Jaune, gné ! Bon et bien je vais continuer à farm :Heart:

Edit: Ok c'est bon, problème résolu aha.

Au niveau de ton bug, essaye de relancer complètement le jeu, pas uniquement de te déco/reco. Ça devrait se régler. Si c'est pas le cas, il faudrait éventuellement attendre un reboot du serveur.

Et oui malheureusement notre guilde est sur le Red :Shocked:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

Welcome to PRO. Enjoy your stay and have fun :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

Hello Leeum, welcome to PRO! We're glad to have you here with us. :) That's an awesome dream and I wish you the best of luck in catching 'em all!

We have a variety of ways to support you if you need assistance, here on the forums. As Soulvaki's already suggested, you can check out the Game Guides for details on specific quests / game mechanics. You can also seek Live Chat support at our IRC channel, or look through our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to some more common gameplay questions.

Finally, feel free to post in the General Support subforum if you're struggling with any aspect of the game and need help.

Good luck, and enjoy your game!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.