some suggestions after a long time playing PRO

Hiddenability

1- Make a PVP battle chat: it would be better if you have it instead of type a command to chat with OP. So that people can start with "goodluck" and expressed their feeling through the battle easily to make pvp more fun.

2- showing EVS in chat: why you want to hide it when people can totally calculate it. there are always have a unnecessary misunderstanding about evs. Like you want to sell a pokemon with random ev trained or have 100 ev on atk. It would be so hard to explain when you want to sell it.

3-Make a tutor whom reset your selected pokemon to lv5: I think you got my idea. People keep their mistake when evo too early, evo to wrong type of pokemon and forgotten Pre-evolution moves. It shouldn't happen to them and ofcourse it is a big mistake which could totally destroy their pokemon and their waste of effort. And it should be like 50-100k per each poke :kiss: There is a problem when people try to catch umbreon or sylveon then change it to another types. A simple way is delete it or don't allow it :Cool:

599494fb90733790ef41e334618a2bea.gif454.gif454.gif454.gif454.gif454.gif454.gif

1. and 2. are nice suggestions, I always thought that the Pokemons should have their moves shown, in what region they were caught and their evs in the link window.

3. Is hard to think it would be possible to code, but maybe at least they could make the pre-evos relearnable under the egg-moves tutor, since some pokemons need some of their pre-evos moves to make them more viable strategy-wise depending on the players needs, like Unknown Place Sylveons that may want to have Baton Pass.

221740 1. and 2. are nice suggestions, I always thought that the Pokemons should have their moves shown, in what region they were caught and their evs in the link window.

3. Is hard to think it would be possible to code, but maybe at least they could make the pre-evos relearnable under the egg-moves tutor, since some pokemons need some of their pre-evos moves to make them more viable strategy-wise depending on the players needs, like Unknown Place Sylveons that may want to have Baton Pass.

You could code that in less than an hour.

221740 1. and 2. are nice suggestions, I always thought that the Pokemons should have their moves shown, in what region they were caught and their evs in the link window.

hmm I also think 3 i hard to code because you 'll need to code every single pokemon. How about change it back to the time you caught this pokemon and ofcourse you can't choose pokemon which you are not the OT like rattata also the problem with umbreon and syl is solve.

599494fb90733790ef41e334618a2bea.gif454.gif454.gif454.gif454.gif454.gif454.gif

1 and 2 are great suggestions i support these 100%.

Even if i understand some trouble you can have by failing somewhere in training your poke, i don't feel 3 is necessary...

221816 How about change it back to the time you caught this pokemon

this would be a problem in the data storing imo: it doubles the data of every poke everyone have, highly unlikely to be implemented in the game.

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]

1. type /cgdef battle, now battle chat is default.

2. Yes, this is actually a good suggestion (and one i would like to see ingame soon)

3. No, people who make mistakes should have to live with them, not get a safety net.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

222894 1. type /cgdef battle, now battle chat is default.

2. Yes, this is actually a good suggestion (and one i would like to see ingame soon)

3. No, people who make mistakes should have to live with them, not get a safety net.

With the battle chat he means a 1 on 1 chat where you can talk with the person you are battling. To say goodluck and stuff while in the PvP ladder.

Brad.gif

222894 1. type /cgdef battle, now battle chat is default.

With the battle chat he means a 1 on 1 chat where you can talk with the person you are battling. To say goodluck and stuff while in the PvP ladder.

Ooh, well then i stand corrected. that would be nice.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.