Synchronize isn't working in gingery jones fossil Resurrections

Leomendes

After 10 pokemons resurrections in gingery jones device all of then had they sync failed, I'm pretty sure that this "wild" battle isn't activating the sync ability.

200k wasted and I know sync should be work since the adm told us, and dont need to mention the fact that u need to pay 20k for EACH ressurection e 7,8k excavations points to work.

I appreciate if u guys fix this problem.

221519 I know sync should be work since the adm told us

Synchronize doesn't work for anything that isn't a spawn.

Doesn't work on bosses / trades with NPCs / fossils. Does work with headbutt / dig / excavation sites / grass.

But dude is the gingery jones ressurection machine

you pay 20k and then you enter in a WILD battle, isn't bosses / trades with NPCs / fossils. is a wild battle.

what is the point of you suffereing to earn 7,8k pay 20k to the npc.

If that is the case i an go cinnabar and ressu fossil for free.

Man this should be a battle that u can use sync, if not what is the point of make 7,8k points and pay 20k to a npc ressu the fossil.

You do make an interesting point. I will forward this to the admins, so they can take a look and make a decision based on it. Thank you!

mM8upD5.gif

[glow=magenta]I am but a humble Former GM / Moderator.[/glow]

[glow=magenta]Do not PM me for ban concerns. I will either ignore or just delete them.[/glow]

221546 You do make an interesting point. I will forward this to the admins, so they can take a look and make a decision based on it. Thank you!

Thanks man i really appreciate if you guys decide to fix this, otherwise all this work that me and a lot of players did will be really disappointing.

221519 I know sync should be work since the adm told us

Synchronize doesn't work for anything that isn't a spawn.

Doesn't work on bosses / trades with NPCs / fossils. Does work with headbutt / dig / excavation sites / grass.

does it work on mew?

[glow=green]420[/glow]