hmm can't edit ?

Crazyping12

IIRC the ability to edit your posts depends on which sub forum you are posting in. For example, you can edit posts in Suggestions but you cannot edit posts in Announcements.

That is correct. And it was done on purpose.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

how about replys like if i want to modify this reply or if i want to delete it .. ?

By this, do you mean edit the reply's of others that have posted in a thread that you've created? If so, this isn't allowed with standard member permissions neither is deleting your own thread or post. However, you can request to have your threads and post locked or deleted by contacting a staff member.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

no i meant my reply i cant edit it lol

In some sections you can edit your replies but in some you can't. In announcements or General game talk you can't edit your posts because at that sections the most important parts of the game are happening and staffers can evaluate you very easily there. For example in the Anime section you can edit your post because your posts aren't that much important as in gg talk or Announcements.

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.

0dAeKBv.png