Banning bug?

Guest HdDigitals

224619 Ive been trying on yellow servers, usually have less people, ill try on the other ones. The ban message is after the queue pops, once the queue is done it says "You have been banned!" and then queue disappears and I can no longer attempt to join queue again.

Have you tried resetting your router?

Brad.gif

Guest HdDigitals

Yeah I have, Ive reset my ip a bunch of times. To change my ip, I go through REGEDIT, make a new ip through that, then restart my computer and modem and it gives me a new one. What im thinking, is that the app rebans me every time is recognizes its on my computer, so If theres any files that linger after I delete the application folder, or maybe I could change the name of whatever the application uses to recognize the host machine

Guest YAKOKO

Real scientists should be Cheap CSGO Skins a visionary; who is not a visionary, who can only refer to themselves as practitioners.

Good wine needs no bush:csgo4skin.com

Hmm, I'm gonna go ahead and lock this, and we can chat in your appeal post. Apologies. I will still help you a lot in getting this resolved.

mM8upD5.gif

[glow=magenta]I am but a humble Former GM / Moderator.[/glow]

[glow=magenta]Do not PM me for ban concerns. I will either ignore or just delete them.[/glow]