Torchlight item

Inspirateur

• 3 weeks later...

I'll disagree. I personally think the whole shovel thing would be a better idea (completely different topic) but it got declined. This would still be useful, but I don't think I would need it. As it is, I can just teach a Pokemon flash temporarily and when I'm done with he cave reteach it the tm or whatever. There's not even too many areas that need flash in this game.

PLUR

Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect

34ed087c-01ef-49cf-9db9-382a837b9c0e.jpg

265320 I'll disagree. I personally think the whole shovel thing would be a better idea (completely different topic) but it got declined. This would still be useful, but I don't think I would need it. As it is, I can just teach a Pokemon flash temporarily and when I'm done with he cave reteach it the tm or whatever. There's not even too many areas that need flash in this game.

I would also prefer to have a shovel if I had to choose but the shovel can't be implemented because dig is not a HM.

However flash is a HM and all the other HM already have a substitute item for those who're willing to pay to get rid of HM-slaves. (or techniques such as temporary teaching)

It's true that the torchlight would not be the most used item compared to the axe, but to the beginners who didn't crossed all the caves already or to the ones who wants to re-explore a cave for X reason, it is usefull I believe.

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]

265595 I would also prefer to have a shovel if I had to choose but the shovel can't be implemented because dig is not a HM.

However flash is a HM and all the other HM already have a substitute item for those who're willing to pay to get rid of HM-slaves. (or techniques such as temporary teaching)

It's true that the torchlight would not be the most used item compared to the axe, but to the beginners who didn't crossed all the caves already or to the ones who wants to re-explore a cave for X reason, it is usefull I believe.

Rock Smash is not an HM. Just saying, lol.

PLUR

Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect

34ed087c-01ef-49cf-9db9-382a837b9c0e.jpg

A shovel won't become an item because to use dig your pokemon has to have a specific amount of happiness. A shovel can't have happiness. If a shovel were implemented it would have to have a durability i.e. The number of times it could be used before breaking/needing recharged

[glow=red]The threats of a goldfish do not concern a shark.[/glow]

265595 I would also prefer to have a shovel if I had to choose but the shovel can't be implemented because dig is not a HM.

Rock Smash is not an HM. Just saying, lol.

woops sorry, back in my day it was lol, then I'm saying cr*p they should be able to do a shovel

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]

• 2 months later...