Quick Questions?

Craigmck

222918 Wasn't sure where to put this so i put it here, If i use a mount will the pokemon i have in the first slot's happiness still go up? and also can that mount be used for the cycle routes?

Battling is much faster to get happiness in this game. 1 battle = 1 happiness. 1 level = 5 happiness. Takes much less time than running around.

Brad.gif

222918 Wasn't sure where to put this so i put it here, If i use a mount will the pokemon i have in the first slot's happiness still go up? and also can that mount be used for the cycle routes?

Battling is much faster to get happiness in this game. 1 battle = 1 happiness. 1 level = 5 happiness. Takes much less time than running around.

Its just i was going to buy a mount thinking i'd get on the cycle paths but now that i cant ill not bother

223052 Is there an easier way to make money for to get the bike?

if you have dig (a npc in a house to the right in cerulean city gives it) do dig spot (crack in the ground) every time you can and sell rare items to the item maniac in the last house on the road that starts with golden nugget bridge at cerulean.

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]

223052 Is there an easier way to make money for to get the bike?

if you have dig (a npc in a house to the right in cerulean city gives it) do dig spot (crack in the ground) every time you can and sell rare items to the item maniac in the last house on the road that starts with golden nugget bridge at cerulean.

yeah i know next to fuchsia there is a big pearl every little while so i just keep doing that?

The answer to your question is stated below. (thanks Coop33)

222923 Yeah, happiness has nothing to do with the mount u using atm. These are 2 total different thing and dont correlate in any way.^^

And no, u need the bike to get access to "bike-only"-routes.

Also,

--Moved to the appropriate sub forum--

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.