Closed

Amberlove

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: LUMINOSITY ~ recruiting - red server :)

<r>Good luck. <E>:Grin:</E></r>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<t>-Tell us about yourself! Yo! Lightdawnx here. You can call me Light for short, i'm 22 years old and i live in a small town in Finland. I love mmo games and mostly the part PvP. I'm very competitive person also in real life sports. Have done taekwondo, soccer, basketball and snowboarding etc. <br/>

-What is your in-game name in PRO (Red server only)? Lightdawnx i am logging in now in queue.<br/>

-How many hours do you have(Provide Trainer Card)? Over 300, can't remember the exact gametime i should look it up once i'm ig. But i'm currently in hoenn finishing the last parts. I have comp teams rdy in my pc waiting.<br/>

-Why do you wish to join Luminosity? I like the info and seems like a friendly and nice guild.<br/>

-What is your goals in pro? Be better in PvP.<br/>

-Are you able to visit the discord channel? Yeah <br/>

Are you able follow the PRO/Guild rules? Yep.</t>

LightDawnx

<r><QUOTE author="LightDawnx"><s>

</s><POST content="224003"><s></s>224003<e></e></POST> -Tell us about yourself! Yo! Lightdawnx here. You can call me Light for short, i'm 22 years old and i live in a small town in Finland. I love mmo games and mostly the part PvP. I'm very competitive person also in real life sports. Have done taekwondo, soccer, basketball and snowboarding etc. <br/>

-What is your in-game name in PRO (Red server only)? Lightdawnx i am logging in now in queue.<br/>

-How many hours do you have(Provide Trainer Card)? Over 300, can't remember the exact gametime i should look it up once i'm ig. But i'm currently in hoenn finishing the last parts. I have comp teams rdy in my pc waiting.<br/>

-Why do you wish to join Luminosity? I like the info and seems like a friendly and nice guild.<br/>

-What is your goals in pro? Be better in PvP.<br/>

-Are you able to visit the discord channel? Yeah <br/>

Are you able follow the PRO/Guild rules? Yep.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

check ur pm ~ ^^"</r>

<r><QUOTE author="KronosACX"><s>

</s><POST content="223512"><s></s>223512<e></e></POST> Good Luck with your guild <E>:Grin:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thank you ^^<br/>

<QUOTE author="Allira"><s>

</s><POST content="223515"><s></s>223515<e></e></POST> Good luck with the guild! <E>:Grin:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

thank you ^^</r>

<t>-Tell us about yourself!<br/>

<br/>

Well i am a soon to be 20 year old guy, living in Denmark. my sparetime is mostly used on playing video games, lately i've been introduced to PRO by a friend and it's really caught on to me, i've always loved pokemon games and MMO games.<br/>

<br/>

-What is your in-game name in PRO (Red server only)? <br/>

<br/>

Niho<br/>

<br/>

-How many hours do you have(Provide Trainer Card)?<br/>

<br/>

currently 103 hrs<br/>

<br/>

-Why do you wish to join Luminosity? <br/>

<br/>

i wish to join Luminosity in order to gain more experience in the world of pokémon and to be able to exchange pokémon knownledge and just have a great time<br/>

<br/>

-What is your goals in pro?<br/>

<br/>

Well currently i am working on gathering a bigger pokédex, but in the future i'd like to be ranked in the top of the pvp<br/>

<br/>

-Are you able to visit the discord channel?<br/>

<br/>

Yeah<br/>

<br/>

Are you able follow the PRO/Guild rules?<br/>

<br/>

Yeah</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Niho"><s>

</s><POST content="224116"><s></s>224116<e></e></POST> -Tell us about yourself!<br/>

<br/>

Well i am a soon to be 20 year old guy, living in Denmark. my sparetime is mostly used on playing video games, lately i've been introduced to PRO by a friend and it's really caught on to me, i've always loved pokemon games and MMO games.<br/>

<br/>

-What is your in-game name in PRO (Red server only)? <br/>

<br/>

Niho<br/>

<br/>

-How many hours do you have(Provide Trainer Card)?<br/>

<br/>

currently 103 hrs<br/>

<br/>

-Why do you wish to join Luminosity? <br/>

<br/>

i wish to join Luminosity in order to gain more experience in the world of pokémon and to be able to exchange pokémon knownledge and just have a great time<br/>

<br/>

-What is your goals in pro?<br/>

<br/>

Well currently i am working on gathering a bigger pokédex, but in the future i'd like to be ranked in the top of the pvp<br/>

<br/>

-Are you able to visit the discord channel?<br/>

<br/>

Yeah<br/>

<br/>

Are you able follow the PRO/Guild rules?<br/>

<br/>

Yeah<e>

</e></QUOTE>

check ur inbox for the discord link ^^~</r>

<t>-Tell us about yourself! I go by Nahz4G, but you can call me Nahz. I've been play every single Pokemon game since Red and Blue, they're not games but a way of life. I'm a 25 year old from the States.<br/>

<br/>

-What is your in-game name in PRO (Red server only)? IceRonin, since Nahz was taken haha<br/>

<br/>

-How many hours do you have(Provide Trainer Card)? I only have 10 on this server, but I migrated from Blue. I also have around 400 hours on PokeMMO before switching to the superior game lol<br/>

<br/>

-Why do you wish to join Luminosity? It sounds like a decent community, and I'd love to be apart of it.<br/>

<br/>

-What is your goals in pro? To climb the ranks of PvP and become the greatest like no on ever was.<br/>

<br/>

-Are you able to visit the discord channel? Yeah<br/>

<br/>

Are you able follow the PRO/Guild rules? Of course! :D</t>

<r><QUOTE author="IceRonin"><s>

</s>-Tell us about yourself! I go by Nahz4G, but you can call me Nahz. I've been play every single Pokemon game since Red and Blue, they're not games but a way of life. I'm a 25 year old from the States.<br/>

<br/>

-What is your in-game name in PRO (Red server only)? IceRonin, since Nahz was taken haha<br/>

<br/>

-How many hours do you have(Provide Trainer Card)? I only have 10 on this server, but I migrated from Blue. I also have around 400 hours on spam before switching to the superior game lol<br/>

<br/>

-Why do you wish to join Luminosity? It sounds like a decent community, and I'd love to be apart of it.<br/>

<br/>

-What is your goals in pro? To climb the ranks of PvP and become the greatest like no on ever was.<br/>

<br/>

-Are you able to visit the discord channel? Yeah<br/>

<br/>

Are you able follow the PRO/Guild rules? Of course! :D<e>

</e></QUOTE>

hello ty for applying ^_^ can u provide both trainer card since its requirement ? ^_^</r>