Chat Bug

Izurieli

I am using trade tab as always and the bug happens as always.

When i type my offer and press enter to send it sometimes it doesnt send and my text vanishes as if it was sent. but in reality there is nothing sent.

By typing the same exact offer again sometimes it sends it and sometimes it doesnt. I am tired of retyping everything twice or more... Please fix :)

223600 I am using trade tab as always and the bug happens as always.

When i type my offer and press enter to send it sometimes it doesnt send and my text vanishes as if it was sent. but in reality there is nothing sent.

By typing the same exact offer again sometimes it sends it and sometimes it doesnt. I am tired of retyping everything twice or more... Please fix :)

Hi there. Do you mean when you copy and paste your trade shout, the message doesn't appear a second time? If so, that is intentional in order to prevent too many double posts / flooding the Trade Chat. You can add one period or an exclamation point after your trade shout and it should appear correctly the next time you send it (although please be sure not to double post too quickly in the chat).

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

I never double post and i always wait till my first offer vanishes from screen.

Sometimes the bug keep happening for 2 minutes straight and doesnt allow me to send anything

and i keep changing the line to make sure it has nothing to do with the system stopping me and it still dont work.

223641 I never double post and i always wait till my first offer vanishes from screen.

Sometimes the bug keep happening for 2 minutes straight and doesnt allow me to send anything

and i keep changing the line to make sure it has nothing to do with the system stopping me and it still dont work.

Actually, I have noticed this issue as well. My theory, that this occurs due to high connection latency as the many amount of users online and logging from the queue itself or just a simple delay which just blocks your request of adding something into the chat system though I cannot confirm if this is true or not.

From knowledge, the only thing you can do is just deal with this issue until further testing of latency for the server is done. It's known that the game's coding is pretty old and was only intended for a small user base to play.

Aha,

But it doesn't look like many users are having this issue.

hopefully they fix this soon, it happens to me very often.

BTW: i think its related to linking pokemons in chat.

it never happens without having pokemons linked

223655 Aha,

But it doesn't look like many users are having this issue.

hopefully they fix this soon, it happens to me very often.

BTW: i think its related to linking pokemons in chat.

it never happens without having pokemons linked

Hmm. Interesting.

Can you try to replicate the bug and post screenshots so we can see what's happening? Here's a guide on uploading images within forum posts.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

Here xdyIZxi.png

Interesting stuff happened while i was trying to make the bug happen...

1- I typed "test [poke1]" >>>Had SPACE between the word test and the linked pokemon. MESSAGE SENT

2- I typed "test[poke1] >>>No SPACE between the word test and the linked pokemon. MESSAGE NOT SENT i took picture of it before trying to press enter

3- I kept trying to send it without having a space between them 6 times and it didnt work.

4- i tried to type it WITH space. MESSAGE SENT

5- i tried to type it Again without space MESSAGE SENT

what do we conclude from this? looool