Constantly getting stuck entering/exiting new zones and buildings

Meganews

The topic pretty much say it all. My character keeps getting stuck aprox every 5'th zone/building i enter/exit. Sometimes it solves itself after 5 minutes of sitting there and waiting, but i usually have to relog in order to solve it. The refresh button is no help. I've asked my friends if they have the same bug but none of them seem to have. I dont think it's caused by a slow connection as i'm sitting on a 100 up/down fiber net connection. The chat also keeps moving like normal, as do players arround me. I would include screenshots but they would pretty much just be of a character sitting in an entrance/exit to literally any pokecenter/mart, or whatever route i want to visit.

It happens as sometimes server crashes. Just relog or switch off the internet and turn it on again and then relog. It works. I have experienced it many times. Dont worry about it

width=387pxhttps://i.imgur.com/EQvF9AS.png[/img]

A real fighter doesn't dash off in the pursuit of next victory or throw a fit when experience a loss.

A real fighter ponders about his upcoming battles

well as i said in my post, the chat keeps moving like normal, other people keep moving like normal and none of my friends are experiencing it at the same time as me.

I've also done trades whilst being stuck, having to escape rope to a pokecenter and have the potential buyer/seller come to me. If it was the server crashing, shouldnt everyone get stuck? And how could the server accept information such as a trade/chatting if the server was crashing?

What im trying to say is i can interract with the game and perform every action you normally could, except for moving my character.

It's happening so much to the point where the game is starting to turn me off, as i have to relog close to once every 15'th minute.

224278 well as i said in my post, the chat keeps moving like normal, other people keep moving like normal and none of my friends are experiencing it at the same time as me.

I've also done trades whilst being stuck, having to escape rope to a pokecenter and have the potential buyer/seller come to me. If it was the server crashing, shouldnt everyone get stuck? And how could the server accept information such as a trade/chatting if the server was crashing?

What im trying to say is i can interract with the game and perform every action you normally could, except for moving my character.

It's happening so much to the point where the game is starting to turn me off, as i have to relog close to once every 15'th minute.

Have you restarted your client fully? Sometimes simply logging in and out isn't enough. I'd also recommend deleting your game files and trying to reinstall, as it sounds like a client issue from your end.

Topic moved to proper forum.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

Yeah, I've pretty much tried everything there is. Restarting client, re-installing client. Tried it with both the 64 and 32 bit version but it seems to happen on both of them. Tried both the 64 bit and the 32 bit client on both my desktop and my laptop computers but the issue still persists.