Starter with good IVs, what to do now?

Jonamaster

I've started playing on Yellow Server and i got a good starter (at least that's what people PM'd me).

They suggested me to not evolve it till higher levels as it will be more difficult to level up. After showing my pokemon on chat, people offered from 5k to 10k.

YzB0JeO.png

10k seems pretty low to me, never traded before but :Shocked:

Should i keep it till level 100 and then sell it? What is the real price for a pokemon with those IV?

Thank you!

Train him, don't evolve, don't EV train if you don't know how until high lvl. If you evolve him, more xp will be required for get a lvl ( i guess x2 or x3 exp exactly ). Nice bulbasaur :)

1469413872-destinymember00_zpstb5ou3qy.png

Live and let die.

224570 Hey thank you! I think i'll keep it till level 90+ before evolving. I thought it was possible to remove EV's using items or something, isn't this possible in PRO?

Yes, you can use EV removal berries to remove EVs.

And yeah, level 90+ is good, just make sure it already becomes a Venusaur by lv 98 at most. Then just use 2 rare candies for the last 2 level.

Lv 98 is just to be safe, there have been cases where after a long grind people forgot to press Yes instead of No and ends up having an unevolved Pokemon at a level too high for it to evolve into its final stage. I recall seeing lv100 Charmeleon in Red server, and a retired player had a lv100 Shelgon. Another possible thing to happen is server crashing just when you are evolving it, when you log back in, its level remains increased but its evolution is not kept.

ofc ppl will pm u 5k upto 10k bcoz they know that u are new in pro, i suggest to train that and level that thing.

if u do lvl 95 venusaur then ez money bro around 150k up to 500k or more, u cant get a million coz server is about 2 weeks old.

btw very nice bulba :y: im playing yellow and red so any question in game free to pm keat :Crazy: :y:

So u tell me guys that I shouldn't evolve any pokemon that has good stats, nature and ability (like this bulba) and keep it in 1st form till lvl 98? Im new to this game, started like few days ago and...

Second question is... If I decline to evolve my pokemon, will it pop up every single level up?

228055 So u tell me guys that I shouldn't evolve any pokemon that has good stats, nature and ability (like this bulba) and keep it in 1st form till lvl 98? Im new to this game, started like few days ago and...

Second question is... If I decline to evolve my pokemon, will it pop up every single level up?

Yes and yes.