Dedicated Server

Akumadestroier

1. 1.

Good afternoon,

I want to address one of the major problems that PRO has faced since its official launch, which is the constant server crash. Was researching the dedicated server services for games, and found a Google article that is addressed this issue in question. I believe it would be interesting to PRO team see this article.

Because PRO does not use a dedicated server to solve the online user limit with this problem and improve its stability?

Sorry for my english mechanic, I'm using Google Translate.

They definitely need to put money into a very good server. Right now the crashing and lag is terrible and the server always has max online. Obviously the game is gaining popularity so why ruin it with lag and people needing to constantly wait to login? But I guess if they don't do it soon they'll learn to hard way when people stop playing and stop donating.

As others have said, increasing our server capacity is within our plans.

Due to our current capacity being 850 max users, which even causes lag at the moment will be reduced greatly.

Our playerbase is constantly expanding and our current server cannot support such great numbers. But these issues will be fixed. Your patience is highly appreciated. Thank you for playing PRO.

Give it time ^_^

Guest UnknownUser11

Game does run a dedicated server, we switched within 3 weeks of launch.

The rest of the issues we face are problems with the server code its self, and what it can handle, how it performs, and a whole lot of multithreading synchronisation issues.

I have been and always am working around the clock improving and recoding things.

Managed to jump from 850 with horrible impossible to play lag to 1400 user cap with all my changes i was doing and working on and posted about almost a month ago.

It will be 1400 on restart, and I still have alot of things to fix, and I am fixing causes of crashes every time they happen.

Guest UnknownUser11
34170 They definitely need to put money into a very good server. Right now the crashing and lag is terrible and the server always has max online. Obviously the game is gaining popularity so why ruin it with lag and people needing to constantly wait to login? But I guess if they don't do it soon they'll learn to hard way when people stop playing and stop donating.

I spend a hell of alot of money on this game.

It actually doesnt lag at all anymore what so ever, not 1 bit.

Needing to wait to login is just because it is full, and I am working on getting the server to handle more, and removing crashes.

You talk like you know what the hell you are talking about, you made a fool of your self.

Learn hard way about what? About how hard it is to code huge scale networking programs? I am well aware, im not a genius.. And i put my life into working on this.