Pokemon attack: Smackdown doesn't seem to work.

Fairly new to the game! Loving it so far. I noticed a few things though that might need to be worked on, in regards to keeping consistency with actual battle mechanics. The move "Smackdown" is supposed to send a flying pokemon/levitating pokemon to the ground, making it susceptible to ground type attacks. Here was an interaction I had battling some random biker:

Golem used Smackdown!

Smackdown connects with Wheezing.

Wheezing does whatever... can't remember...

Golem used Earthquake!

The attack is completely ineffective!

I used it two more times after just to be sure that it didn't just miss.

Earthquake never was able to connect with the levitating Wheezing, although it was clearly "smacked down".

225209 Fairly new to the game! Loving it so far. I noticed a few things though that might need to be worked on, in regards to keeping consistency with actual battle mechanics. The move "Smackdown" is supposed to send a flying pokemon/levitating pokemon to the ground, making it susceptible to ground type attacks. Here was an interaction I had battling some random biker:

Golem used Smackdown!

Smackdown connects with Wheezing.

Wheezing does whatever... can't remember...

Golem used Earthquake!

The attack is completely ineffective!

I used it two more times after just to be sure that it didn't just miss.

Earthquake never was able to connect with the levitating Wheezing, although it was clearly "smacked down".

Welcome to the game, and thanks for reporting!

Topic moved to the proper subforum.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.