Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, Thank you for the giveaway

My Razer Deathadder died 3 weeks ago and now i use a cheap Hp one i would love to get a new one because i cant afford one now.

i live in Athens though if the cost is too much for you i don't wan't to burden you.

IGN : Phoenixblood - Yellow Server

Hey mate,

I've been pretty intense in gaming for the past few years, playing several games like CS:GO that SHOULD be played with a gaming mouse, but instead I have this crappy mouse I've been using from a good 10 years ago. It'd be great to start getting gud with a gaming mouse.

IGN: Laen

username : CDZKrull

ive been using the stock hp mouse for about 5 or 6 years now and the same pc for about the same amount of time. I have never had much money to buy upgrades for my pc let alone a new mouse or keyboard. I honestly need new hardware because the stock hp keyboard and mouse that have lasted me so long are finally starting to die :/

Hey mate,

I've been pretty intense in gaming for the past few years, playing several games like CS:GO that SHOULD be played with a gaming mouse, but instead I have this crappy mouse I've been using from a good 10 years ago. It'd be great to start getting gud with a gaming mouse.

IGN: Laen