Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there! First of All, a huge hats off for this awesome game from India! I would like to have your mouse as a "Souvenir" of being in the world of pokemon( virtually) . I love pokemon since i was in first grade and now being an adolescent and having the same love for pokemons demands some craziness. :Grin: :Grin: :Heart-eyes:

Hello!

username:

xLenny

Why I'd like the mouse :

I'd like this mouse because I love videogames and I play for a lot of time very offten,but non always my mouse can leave me play because it's not a great mouse.So if i get that mouse,I will play better games and i'll be a better player,wich is one of my dreams.

I hope to win,but anyway thanks for the opportunity

Username: ohLostyy

Id like the mouse because i dont really have one, I game on my laptop and I dont even have a mouse to go with it, I'd love to get one so I could really take my PC gaming to the next level. I hope you chose me, good luck to everyone else!

Hello.

Username: apollonir

Why i'd like this mouse:I'd like this mouse because my mouse has ruined, so it can't leave me play. I thought to buy another one but I haven't enough money. I hope to win, but anyway thank's for the opportunity.