Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name's Digimonsbetter, but don't let it fool you. Big fan of the game here and I'd like to tell you why I believe I need this mouse.

Simple, mine is traaash and old as fudge, so getting a new one would be an investment in making my miserable 'gaming' life a little brighter.

It's just that such improvement would give a glimpse of hope to the meaningless hours I spent playing.

Also to note that getting a new one on my own would be a struggle as I recently spent the little portion I could raise to upgrading internal parts of my PC.

Thanks in advance. Good luck to everyone.

My name is MannyATL in-game.

I would like to have this mouse since I have been using the same mouse since 2 years, the USB of my mouse is not working properly and a lot of times it stops working besides of that, the economy on my country Mexico is not that good and on my family we have a lot of issues cause the economy, I would like this mouse since being honest I cant afford one...probably you will ask if your family has economy problems why do you have Internet?...my family pays Internet since im a High School student they know I need it for my studies and homeworks of my school, I would really like to have this mouse since I cant afford one and the only one I have is all broken, the clicks dont work properly and the USB doesnt work properly either, thanks for reading! :)

Greeting From Mexico.

Manuel Torres.

Hi there Shane, great work on the game! I've been playing pokemon for years and yours is one of the best around! Well my account name is Toulic and i don't really need the mouse but it would be nice having an awsome mouse playing Pokemon and many other games. But mainly Pokemon of course :) Knowing that its from a guy as awsome as you adds to its value too! Also good job with the smilies, especially this one " :Nervous: " remind me of my favourite character, Gintoki. Anyways, it would be so cool to win the mouse and i look forward to what greatness this game can go to! Many thanks for your creation!

Hello,

I would like to win this mouse because I currently don't got the cash to replace my current one, and it's getting that terrible double left click situation that a lot of mouses do. It gets very frustrating and makes playing other games quite difficult.

IGN: Supreme2

Good luck to everyone!