Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

I don't just need the mouse, But i want that mouse. I need it because my mouse is a $5 dell stock mouse that's been pretty beat up. I want the mouse because i spend a lot of time on my computer, Just that simple.

IGN: Riku26

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pokémon Revolution Online: Username, Jbreadtoasted

Introduction to this post : ( Hello I am here today to post on this amazing looking gaming mouse, It looks super cool! and would be a great addition to helping me advance in my gameplay on this wonderful game! )

What needs do you have for this gaming mouse? : ( My current mouse is a wireless Logitech stock laptop mouse and it glitches out from time to time even though I change the batteries often and this gaming mouse would be a cool addition to playing this super awesome fantastic game that I love so very much! )

How long have you played? : Yellow Server: 22h and 44m and will continue raising this number I have a lot more gameplay time on the Blue Server however I started playing on the

Yellow Server with my uncle so we could have some fun on this awesome game together!

P.S. : If I were to win this awesome looking mouse I wouldn't have to worry about my game glitching out when my mouse has a hissy fit and I could get more stuff done and have way more fun in this spectacular game that has been made by the Pokémon Revolution Team

Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

Sincerely a Dedicated Player, Jbreadtoasted

f_FQc4_OAR.gif

Well its a giveaway and lucky its just 2 days after my birthday. It would be fantastic if I could win this beautiful gaming mouse just cause i need to get one for my laptop since im using the trackpad to play PRO. I hope I win and thanks for the opportunity.

IGN RakuBlack

Username: kubeg

Hi,I would like to win since I haven't won anything in my life tho I really like lottery things :etc:

And that I could proudlly say to my friends that pokemons are a really great game not just for kids :Shy:

Hey guys, DEV Shane here.

It came to my attention that I have a spare unused (brand new in box) gaming mouse laying around in the garage from when I had to move awhile back.

I have no need for it, and felt what better way to do something with it then to give PRO players a chance to obtain it right?

The mouse in question is a ASUS STRIX CLAW.

You can read about it here, https://www.asus.com/Keyboards-Mice/STRIX_CLAW/

control_tactically.png

So the important part.. how do you win it?

One lucky Player from PRO will receive this bad boy, we will have to get in-touch when the winner is announced to a discuss shipping address and other details. (I will pay for shipping :Grin:)

To enter this give away of mine, you will need to post your username in this topic, follow by 100 words or less why you need/want this mouse.

Rules.

1. Each player who enters must of had at least 5 hours of game play time in PRO (as well as progressing through the story) so we can restrict those who just make spam accounts.

2. Do not enter with your alt accounts, we will track this.

3. Keep the responses PG, I shouldn't have to ask, but this is the internet :P

4. Some countries like North Korea don't allow me to post to their country.. So if you live in a place like that, I am sorry :(

This will be drawn on the 15th of this month!

Edit: Adjusted Date.. 30 days seemed to far away.

Delak

I need this mouse because I am an avid gamer. I play TOR, STO, DCUO, SWGEMU, Home World Remastered, Empire at War, Pokemon revolution, and lots of other games. My cat chewed the cord on my Razer naga and I havent had the money to replace it and playing MMOs with a 2 click mouse and the keyboard is tiresome. The cat in question no longer does things to cords thankfully and I am in full gaming mode. I am also going to school to get my bachelors degree in game art and design so this mouse could definitely use a new mouse for all of these different things.

Thank you for your consideration.