Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

IGN: Chucksard

First id like to thanks the PRO team for giving us the chance to play this awesome pokemon experience ! Alright, so with this said , why would i more than any other user here deserve this mouse .. i couldnt give a honest reason. Each and every user here deserves it as much as I . This being a giveaway i just thought hey, why not get myself a chance at a nice gaming mouse for my laptop ! Many thanks from Canada, Qc !

Have a great one !

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First id like to thanks the PRO team for giving us the chance to play this awesome pokemon experience ! Alright, so with this said , why would i more than any other user here deserve this mouse .. i couldnt give a honest reason. Each and every user here deserves it as much as I . This being a giveaway i just thought hey, why not get myself a chance at a nice gaming mouse for my laptop ! Many thanks from Canada, Qc !

Have a great one !

PRO Username: prince77

Do you have active membership?: YES

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: Yellow Server

What have you done before the problem was there?

I don't know i just logged out and went to sleep , because it's so much player playing at night and it's so hard to login, when i woke up , and i'm tryed to logged in , i saw that message ,Can someone help me? or just give me a reason.

ACCOUNT STATUS

Temporary Ban - 2016-08-06 01:53:18

LAST ACTIVE

Aug 02 2016, 23:12

LAST IP ADDRESS

MEMBERSHIP

Aug 30 2016, 01:25 PLAY TIME

3 days, 10 hours, 50 minutes

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Nothing as of yet.

Description and Message

IGN - Techtrose (blue server)

I've been playing PRO for about a few weeks now, and have been absolutely loving it. I'm currently halfway through johto, and you can really tell how much work the game devs put into this game. (now onto why I deserve the mouse) I don't think I deserve the mouse more then anyone else here, but I'd like to have it nonetheless. I've been using a prebuilt pc that I bought 4 years ago for about $300, so you can imagine that it's not the best. The best game I can run is skyrim decently on lowest settings. I've also been using the keyboard/mouse set that came with it, which don't have branding or anything, and are honestly worse for wear at this point (they work ok, but get stuck a lot). The keyboard is the better of the two, but the mouse really limits my ability to play games like league of csgo, which sucks because my friends play those games very frequently. I'm also currently in transition into my last year of high school, and my parents are really strict about prioritizing my studies over getting a part time job, so I'm pretty limited on my spending money. I also don't really like to replace anything until it's broken, so this giveaway would be a great way for me to replace my current mouse with a much needed replacement. :P

absol_signature_by_chocolateblob-d3fbdn1.png

PRO Username: prince77

Do you have active membership?: YES

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: Yellow Server

What have you done before the problem was there?

I don't know i just logged out and went to sleep , because it's so much player playing at night and it's so hard to login, when i woke up , and i'm tryed to logged in , i saw that message ,Can someone help me? or just give me a reason.

ACCOUNT STATUS

Temporary Ban - 2016-08-06 01:53:18

LAST ACTIVE

Aug 02 2016, 23:12

LAST IP ADDRESS

MEMBERSHIP

Aug 30 2016, 01:25 PLAY TIME

3 days, 10 hours, 50 minutes

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Nothing as of yet.

Description and Message

Have a great one !