Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i was starting my new pc setup and i was looking for a good mouse to fill my set up! Suddenly when i was entering in PRO i saw it! :O i was so happy for that move from our Admin (nevermind if i not win it because i have bad luck in GiveAways) and i took the opportunity! Now we will be more comfrod to move from one city to another.Btw nice colors and nice mouse! Our Admin knows ;) ;) We are all glad for our admin! Wish good luck to all PRO players!!!!

IMG_20180327_012422_575.jpg?width=304&height=540

Hello Shane, thanks for the opportunity for giving away this mouse. The mouse looks good and has a nice color. I want to enter this competition to win this mouse because, i am making a gaming PC. I already wanted to buy a gaming mouse. But if have the opportunity to win a gaming mouse i will be also pleased.

I want this mouse because i got robbed and beaten while i was in my house. No Kappa. 4 ppl came in my house, beaten me and stole many things including my mouse. It might sound like a lie but it isnt.

Have a nice summer

daloup8406b.png

IGN: Mufan

Hello everybody, this is me entering the give-away competition. The reason I need this mouse is because I don't even have one :Smile:

I am playing the game with my laptop's mouse pad, except for the times when I borrow the conventional, old time classic, mouse from the house's Desktop when not in use.

Also, I would like to add that I have never owned a gaming mouse, even though I wanted one for ages, so it would be great if I actually won this particularly awesome one :Angel:

Best of luck to everyone.