Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Vhux

I would like to win this mouse because mine is a microsoft one from almost 7 years ago and it's getting old, been looking to get a new one for a long time. I always played fps games a lot (currently: battlefield 4, cs:go and now overwatch), and those mouses really would help my aim, but here in my country we cannot afford to buy one of those, which is R$400 in my currency, while minimum wage here is R$800.

Good luck to everyone!

latest?cb=20120622074708.eJwdzFEOgyAMANC7cADqREvxNgRJNUFLaPe1ePct-30f7-Peo7nNHWZdN4D91CJj92oyMlfPItxq7qf6Ihdks1yOq96mMIeFYkLEGCPRjGH50Uop0bQSYkgBXxNw-4--3-yeLwwcIuk.ako_RFQDbsC9MYWkNO9xhhLDYS8latest?cb=20120622074708

I would like the mouse because my mouse is currently dieing and I need a new one (had mine for about 9 years). Kinda hard right now for me to get a new one just got divorced and have 2 children. I have 68 hrs play time and play after I work. I get my kids on my off days and my daughter enjoys playing pokemon as well so it's fun for us to play together sometimes when she asks. Thanks in advance, loving the game.

IGN:Kainpokeslayer

DominoDerithul

I am submitting my application not because I need the mouse but because I would like to have one. It would be the first one that I own and it would be an amazing birthday present. I turn 24 August 9th, I have a generic five dollar mouse and this would be a more than significant upgrade. I work corrections and when I get off work getting on my computer is my relaxer, my stress free zone. I don't enter raffles often so good luck to everyone, at the very least it should bring a smile to someone's face. :)

In April of last year, I bought an expensive gaming PC, which I've been using for a long time now. Because of this I wasn't able to afford the gear for it. I'm saving for a new screen and keyboard, but a mouse would be last priority. I would really like one for it, since it's gonna be a while 'till I'll afford one with all the new games I'm excited for in 2016. My birthday is also 15th of August, so this would be a nice birthday gift.

IGN: Infecteddd.