Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Blubb55

Why? Me and my old gaming mouse, we had a very hard past. Because I'm a spammer of the left mouse button, it got broken. And my new mouse is ok, but.... OK IS NOT ENOUGH FOR ME! This Mouse would be the perfect mouse to rule this game. And btw, I believe that this mouse must be a hidden legendary pokemon. So I have to catch it! I Have to catch them all! That's why I need this mouse ^^

regards, Blubb

Hi!

I know there's a lot of people signed up for this giveaway, so why should you pick me? Well here's why:

I love pokemon. I love PRO. I love competition. I'm too poor to afford a mouse, even a cheap on from the dollar store. Partially because I'm a college student, and partially because I'm a single mother. I've been active in PRO for a long time now. I try to be helpful in both help chat and all chat in game. I tell people that I meet in real life about PRO. I'm always respectful to others and very sweet. My laptop mouse is broken and has been since I got the laptop second hand from a friend of mine. It would help considerably if I had one. :Shy: Thanks for the consideration.

-Indica

8e0fae86fa2d6e8d5c23a01a3debce6c.png.63ba87da54fd2227919e10a3c18d589f.png

Username: spartanREBEL26

Recently I moved into a new apartment and also started getting back into pokemon, the expenses for moving have been astronomical and a free mouse to improve my setup would be amazing. I'm thoroughly enjoying the game and can't wait for more content. Thanks for doing a giveaway! :thanks:

Im entering this give away because I need a new one. My mouse is one of the oldest mouses you can have and its worthless for gaming.

Have you ever thought of "Hey school mouses sucks" and complained about it with your friends? Thats exactly what kind of mouse I have. Slow, no cool buttons, worthless for gaming etc. The reason I have hard time buying it myself is because I owe my brother money.

So pls give it to me :Angel: