Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

it will be really nice if i will win this great mouse because my "normal" mouse is now 10 years old and the mousewheel is broken :Shocked: :Shocked:

With that new mouse it would be a way easier for me to catch them all :Smile:

My ingame name is: Sudarant

Help me to finish my pokedex on red server! Im in search of: Tepig- Blitzle - Mienfoo - Furfrou

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ign: Snodia

To put it simply, I would like this mouse as I need an upgrade to the generic mouse that I am currently using. The one I currently have is a basic HP mouse that came with either my computer or my dad's computer. Even now, it's starting to become difficult to use properly. So, that, along with not having much money has kept me from being able to get a gaming mouse.

Thanks for the chance to try and get the mouse :)

I have a question.

I was banned yesterday because I got from a player 2 pokemon and did not give him back. The next day might have written to me a admin and my pc is crashed.

When I came in the next day I was banned. It was my first incident and looking also that it was wrong. One can afford to do something against the ban ?

Username : Quednau

I need this mouse so I can battle it against my other mice, Im sure this one would win because my other ones are just basic left/right click with a wheel. This one looks like it has all the right moves.