Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

CelticFyre: This mouse would help me a ton. I Started playing PRO a few days ago and it has consumed my life. I feel at home in this game and there are so many people on here who I've connected with and befriended. My mouse has been acting funky lately and it has become hard to drag and drop things without it messing up. My mouse is about 5 years old now and has endured thousands of hours of gameplay. It's finally time to let it go, but alas I do not have the extra funds to get a new one myself. This game will be where I am for a long time I can already tell. I just wish to be able to play it comfortably. Thanks :) :Grin:

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm studying Game Art in the UK, I would like the mouse to use the extra buttons as hotkeys for the programs I'm using and help speed up my workflow. My current mouse is very basic so anything would be an upgrade plus my girlfriend says its pretty.

HellionSR

I have been the fan of pokemon since forever. AND after i found this game, this game brings back memories all generations of pokemon. I hope i can get this mouse so i do not have to play my favorite game with my mouse pad(im using laptop) all the time.

IGN : Deondi

Well, I'd like to get this mouse because the recent one I'm using is disconnecting at least once per minute so it's pretty annoying wasting time in Safari because of that :/ Anyway, if I win it or not, good luck to everyone participating in this giveaway, and congratz to the winner! :Angel:

Username: Mayli

I want to win the mouse to give to my older brother. Nothing makes him happy and he’s always in a bad mood. The only time I ever hear him laughing is when he’s playing games in his room. He’s someone that always gets me the perfect gift for Christmas or my birthday but I only ever get him a gift card because I can’t afford the things he’s interested in. I want to give him a good gift and see him cheer up.