Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: MixedKittyx

: Simply put, my current mouse is a complete mess >.> I use wireless 'gaming' mouse but the USB adapter is broken, the mouse will become unresponsive while using it, and i will click places i don't mean to click because of cursor shift QQ I was meant to buy a new mouse last week but -cough- i cant control my money -cough- xD

I dont exactly need a new mouse, as i can cope pretty well with my current 90% of the time - But it would help to finally replace it.

The reason i hope to win this mouse is because, I have since last year started having clonic tonic seizures every day. I have been taken out of work and denied disability. I have no income and no way of getting anything for myself. My current mouse is breaking and a new mouse would be like the world to me since I can no longer work and have no income to simply buy a new one.

IGN: Exfahim

Server: Red

I play games for a long portion of my day, and part of my equipment is very run down, as you see (or not see lol). I would love a new mouse in general that doesn't feel laggy or awkward to use, since I normally use a regular mouse that isn't made for gaming. :Crazy:

Ign: 0ggy

Why would i like this mouse?

I would like this mouse because i have never had the chance to experience what a proper gaming mouse can be like. Since day 1 i have been stuck with a air tech mouse which was given with my laptop which was previously my sisters mouse. I dont have a great deal of money so have been saving up for a nice mouse for quite a while but am still no where close. By getting this mouse i will be getting that "dream" without spending a penny. Shane you are a very kind person and for doing this and this game is so lucky to have you.