Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am currently trying to get onto the Overwatch competitive scene with a mouse that i bought for 100.00 ZAR (equivalent to $7.50). I think that is a valid reason ... And also naturally it will be used to play PRO :Grin:

My in game name is Gaben49 at blue server.

I just want to own one since I never thought of myself getting a gaming mice. They seem impractical for the money and especially limited with budget when you still live with your parents and have school to take care of. If I win, not going to abuse it, however I play at least 4 hours a day, cant guarantee its life :P

IGN: Undescriptive

Hey I hope I get picked because I'm currently using a crappy 7 dollar Logitech potato and a upgrade to that Asus gaming mouse would be great. Also I wont have to buy one myself which would make my life a bit easier. Best of luck to everyone!

[glow=red]Undesriptive[/glow]

hey! *counter on* first of all i think it would be nice to win this mouse to add more style in my gaming bussiness hehe.. but after all.. this is pro , this is waht we all ever searche for a good game and jeah... waht we got more to say... its nice waether outside ;D but still playing pro! *thumbs up* hmm last night i dreamed on riding a wild rattata....i hope this mount dream come true ;D *that was sarcasm but jeah jeah!*

martindaniel98 is my ign for basically everything

I bought my current mouse 3 years ago for €10 but its not reacting to my clicks that well anymore , I stopped playing League because of my pc not keeping up with the graphics leading in 20fps , a new mouse would be a good start to upgrading my computer gear :Angel:

Good luck to everyone! :Smile: