How to get past the snorlax???!!!

Heyimdaan

Dear pokemasters i have a big struggle in the game theres a snorlax in my way and i cant move it ive asked everyone and they say that i need to go to lavender city but the problem is that i cant get into lavender because if i want to go from cerulean it says i need flash on my pokemon but i cant find a pokemon that has flash and i cant trade because i dont have the rainbow badge if i want to go with a cave i cant because non of my pokemon has dig its a really big struggle ive been looking for hours please help me

Greetings HeyImDaan :Heart: :Heart:

xD

228341 Dear pokemasters i have a big struggle in the game theres a snorlax in my way and i cant move it ive asked everyone and they say that i need to go to lavender city but the problem is that i cant get into lavender because if i want to go from cerulean it says i need flash on my pokemon but i cant find a pokemon that has flash and i cant trade because i dont have the rainbow badge if i want to go with a cave i cant because non of my pokemon has dig its a really big struggle ive been looking for hours please help me

Greetings HeyImDaan :Heart: :Heart:

Hi there, you need to go through digget cave (right side of vermilion) and then go out at route 2. Look around to find the Gatestop/House. After that, you will see the Oak aid NPC, talk with him and he will give you HM Flash (need owned 10 pokemon - data in pokemon before NPC give you HM). Last, go back cerulean and go right to forward to Rock Tunnel. Hope it can help you.

P/s: you don't need dig to go through the cave... And dig only can using outside cave (talk with black hole) after you already go through it by walk.

228356 Look around to find the Gatestop/House. After that, you will see the Oak aid NPC, talk with him and he will give you HM Flash (need owned 10 pokemon - data in pokemon before NPC give you HM).

I went to the house but the npc only gave me rock smash for 30 owned pokemons

xD

228356 Look around to find the Gatestop/House. After that, you will see the Oak aid NPC, talk with him and he will give you HM Flash (need owned 10 pokemon - data in pokemon before NPC give you HM).

I went to the house but the npc only gave me rock smash for 30 owned pokemons

Not that house, I mean go inside the digglet cave, and in the other side, you will find the other gate to go outside -> route 2