Pvp Rewards

Sephiroth75

1. 1.

228441 Duh.. imo it should be given to the top 25 only meh they are players too they battle and get in that top 25 then why cant you try? Have you ever seen all players gettin awarded in any Olympics? :P (example)

You can be sure that I am trying in fact my score speaks for itself xD (453 wins 274 Loses) plus many lost hours playing pvp... so all that effort means nothing?

Grind, train, build your team, try out new strategies. Everyone goes through the process. If you find yourself losing too much, go farm some pokes, maybe itll give u new insights. Not all the most-used pokes are the best, find some pokes that aren't used as often for surprises, such as tank dragonite rather than the classic adamant multiscale dragonite.

shroom.png

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

228415 Or. You could just get into the top 25 and get the clothes like everyone else did. Stop trying to cheat your way to rewards.

+999999999999999

the clothes have any meaning and value only because they are hard to get. Whats the point in them if they are easy to get? keep it as it is.

lol hard to get you say... let me tell you that most of players use the same winning teams from the last season to get in the top 25 again so for them is not that hard. Just a few wins ,some time and its done.

if its "Easy" as you say why are you complaining lol?

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

+999999999999999

the clothes have any meaning and value only because they are hard to get. Whats the point in them if they are easy to get? keep it as it is.

lol hard to get you say... let me tell you that most of players use the same winning teams from the last season to get in the top 25 again so for them is not that hard. Just a few wins ,some time and its done.

I think you did not understand well but I explain... difficult for some, easy for others :)

I think you did not understand well but I explain... difficult for some, easy for others :)

Ah i see what you mean now sorry. Well thats true, even i used pretty much the same team last season and this season. But you cant attribute that to the only reason some ppl play only a few games to get into the ladder. These are mostly skilled players who are using teams they are very familiar with and know the meta inside and out. The best you can do is keep battling and getting better. Making the ladder easier is not the way to go...

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

Guest SugarRed9

If you can't hold the spot then you don't deserve it. No one should bend the rules because you cannot adapt.

228441 Duh.. imo it should be given to the top 25 only meh they are players too they battle and get in that top 25 then why cant you try? Have you ever seen all players gettin awarded in any Olympics? :P (example)

You can be sure that I am trying in fact my score speaks for itself xD (453 wins 274 Loses) plus many lost hours playing pvp... so all that effort means nothing?

quality not quantity. Based on your win/loss ratio of 1.65 I can say that it is good but not great and with that ratio you can or cannot make it to the top 25 since many of those in the top 25 have a win/loss ratio of over 2.