Quest Log

Attissoul

Uh, I'm indifferent about this, but I don't agree with this solution due to the fact that Pokemon as always made you think and have to remember the things you have to do. Even though it's an MMO, it's still Pokemon and will make you think and work your brain to remember and do the task you have to do

231353 it's still Pokemon and will make you think and work your brain to remember and do the task you have to do

Indeed, that's how the OG works, but as it's a mmo, there won't be the same amount of quests that there is in the regular pokemon games.

As "remember it yourself" is limited (you may quit the game from 1 month and don't remember the 4 quests you had when you come back), a quest log might be more appropriate.

Besides, you can make a compromise between this 2 ideas, with a quest log that is not very precise, and that don't help you to find what you need and where the npc was; it would just remember you what the npc <insert name> wanted...

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]

I do truly believe this is need for some quest like the 9 friends quest of hoenn, i gave up on this quest because i went through half the story without ever finding the 3ed friend even thought i talked to every npc i seen and i'm sure there are other quest like this as well. Another series of quest this would be useful for is the legendary pokemon quest like celebi which is a very long quest chain.

gallade.giflucario.gifblaziken.gifhariyama.gifmachamp.gifprimeape.gif

[Fight Club]