Better PvP filter

Jathal

I would like to see options for different tier matches for ranked and have it auto checking your team, stopping anyone with a pokemon of a higher tier from entering the queue. If possible it would also be great to add in banned moves if it can check the moves of the pokemon on your team.

The reason I think this should be possible and hopefully not difficult is it can already check the level of your team, and hopefully checking the names against a list of higher tier pokemon will be easy.

As the system is now it is easy for casual players to use the wrong moves unintentionally as it requires going to webpages outside of the game to even find the rules. With an auto check of players pokemon's moves before entering the queue it will be easy to keep an updated list of banned/bugged moves that is auto enforced.

Yeah, that could work but the fact that they're updating move and fixing it in phase means that they need to update the filters to on occasion. Perhaps when they already finish with fixing moves and create proper tier with ban pokes and moveset, but till then, not seeing this as something that would have priority

I think it would actually save them time, as updating a list isn't that hard once the system is set up and it only needs to be updated when there is a new patch. It will automatically stop a lot of people from using the wrong moves which removes at least 90% of reports mods will have to go through.

I would personally like this "u cant do pvp cause on of your pokes has banned move/ability" feature.

But i leave it up to staff if its easier for them to go through reports and solve the issue or if its easier to implement such a feature. Sounds good!

What im not sure about is to put pokes into different tiers here in PRO. Cause if u have different tiers u might never find a match with a cap of 1,8k players at peak times, where server is full. And there arent always 1,8k players online. So one player in Uber, one in OU, one in UU and one in PU searching for a match but cant find opponent. xd Might be a bit contra-productive. But i dont know numbers of willing ppl to pvp at same time and the matchmaking behind it. So just staff knows if its a good idea or not.

If they implement it i hope i dont have to click the find battle button every 15 secs for 15mins. xdxd

230653 I would personally like this "u cant do pvp cause on of your pokes has banned move/ability" feature.

But i leave it up to staff if its easier for them to go through reports and solve the issue or if its easier to implement such a feature. Sounds good!

What im not sure about is to put pokes into different tiers here in PRO. Cause if u have different tiers u might never find a match with a cap of 1,8k players at peak times, where server is full. And there arent always 1,8k players online. So one player in Uber, one in OU, one in UU and one in PU searching for a match but cant find opponent. xd Might be a bit contra-productive. But i dont know numbers of willing ppl to pvp at same time and the matchmaking behind it. So just staff knows if its a good idea or not.

If they implement it i hope i dont have to click the find battle button every 15 secs for 15mins. xdxd

Isn't that why we have battle chat though? You go into battle chat and say "Queing for OU, join join!" or something like that.

I'll be back in 5 minutes. But if I'm not, just read this message again.

230653 I would personally like this "u cant do pvp cause on of your pokes has banned move/ability" feature.

Isn't that why we have battle chat though? You go into battle chat and say "Queing for OU, join join!" or something like that.

Yeahhhh, well.

1. There are ppl in battle chat? xd Tought this is empty room. I dont even have it in my chat option anymore. xd

2. And i dont wanna get picked off a good player who demolishes me cause he sees: Nice, ez point for ladder! xd

So i wouldnt do that. :P