"user already logged in" after map hack

Lyons02

Talked to live support and they told me I had to wait for complete server restart and that nothing could be done. If this is true, is there a way to go about refunding coins. Buying them, then being constantly locked out or kicked out is not really fair...

The Live support told me it is usually about 2 days for server restarts. The status checker said blue/red have been on for about 20 hours. I'm not certain but it seems like were stuck for a day or so...

Any assistance or an answer from an admin would be great.

229324 Talked to live support and they told me I had to wait for complete server restart and that nothing could be done. If this is true, is there a way to go about refunding coins. Buying them, then being constantly locked out or kicked out is not really fair...

First of all there was no "map hack," there is an issue with the server host and it's being looked into.

As for your coins, if you really want a refund then you can ask for one here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=71

Keep in mind however, that you will be able to log in again soon, server reboots don't happen too often but like another user said it 'usually about 2 days for server restarts.'

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

229399 My bad on the post title, i meant to say "map bug" meaning the load screen issue. And ill try again tomorrow thank you.

The map server has now been changed, so the issue should be resolved now. Make sure to download the new client. If you've purchased membership, your MS status will be extended for a few days to cover the downtime and other inconveniences.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.