Membership right now is waste of cash

Icey

We are discussing giving an extension to membership, but posts like this are very rude and un-appreciated. We understand that you donated to us to improve servers, and look, today we added 75 additional slots. We can't just hop up to 1500 and hope for the best. If it were up to me, extensions would only be given to the ones that did not get upset and say stuff such as "Membership right now is a waste of cash" "I WANT A REFUND" "CAN NOT USE GAME I WANT REIMBURSE"

Something you should remember is this is a fan-made game with staff that does not get paid. We all volunteer to do this. Not all of the staff can restart the server because of security, and sometimes it may take an hour or two to come back on. It would be very much appreciated if you would just be patient with us as we work our hardest to make sure that in the future we don't have so many crashes. As a player myself I can understand your viewpoints, but this game hasn't even been in beta 3 months yet.

Either way. Best regards -Lentz

dweiRlA.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest UnknownUser11

Such arroogance.

Im not even going to respond with anything, except I am working on improving things, I am fixing issues every day. And if you havent noticed have made the server not even lag anymore, and it has 1000 cap currently. Made some huge performance improvements.

If you don't like that I work on this game in every bit of free time i have between looking after my kids then.. simply leave.

34604 Sucks having payed for a membership i dont get to use due to servers being filled. Any plan to extend current memberships once servers have pop increased? Or just shit outa luck to us who have one and cant login.

Bro, I think you misunderstood the meaning of donation.

Stop spamming the "you're playing a beta fan-based etc." mumbo-jumbo. FYI in the second the game "comes out" from beta, it becomes illegal and will be shut down immediately. That's why EVERY Pokemon MMO is labelled "beta", and will ever remain Beta for the end of the world. That's just how legal stuff work. PRO is jsut as much as beta as any other game on release date - including the biggest titles in game industry.

I really love this game and I wouldn't mind if it would be slightly more buggy but still playable. Currently only those can play who are lucky enough to be home when Europeans are still in work/school and Americans are still in bed. The others... well it's sad to be them. And it wouldn't bother me if this wouldn't be a problem since day 1. But from the release date it is well-known that the server is not enough to supply the playerbase.

We were promised to have a stronger server within a week or two and nothing came out from it as fr as we know. It's been one month and we don't get a word about a new server. True, the staff managed to squeeze out some more from the original server, but it was always clear that it won't be enough. I know that Shane does awesome work when he's programming and I know he hates nothing more than telling the fanbase what's he's working on in the background (:P) but it would be really nice to know when we'll be able to play PRO normally...

And finally, I know membership is gotten in exchange for DONATION. And I'm all for that. I love supporting a game I like and PRO is one that would definitely worth supporting. But if I support a game, I actually want to PLAY it and not just look at it form the login screen and imagine how wonderful it could be to play it!

This thread is the epitome of crap. I bought membership, firstly to support the server. I play a couple of hours a day and like everyone else sit there trying to login when I want to play.

As I said to another kid, membership doesn't grant you privilege above anyone else. Everyone has the same issues as everyone else, it's a BETA. It's a FREE TO PLAY game. Donating is OPTIONAL.

You entitled brats need to get over yourselves and appreciate what the team is doing for everyone. They don't benefit from this, you think they're rolling in money from the donations they get?

No. They go towards funding this game you all love to complain about so much, that you hate enough to spend hours complaining about.

QRD5EHd.png