QoL change for Android

Tonka

Issue: Tapping anywhere on my screen interacts with NPC's but does not advance the dialogue. Dialogue box must be clicked directly. It might not be an issue on smaller devices but on a tablet you must move the hand holding the tablet to the center of your screen to click it then move it back making it a frequent inconvenience.

Solution: Allow Tapping to not only interact with the NPC but also advance the dialogue with said NPC.

QoL change for Android #2

Issue: Change of direction feels clunky because you are required to lift your finger from the surface of your screen before swiping again in order to change direction.

Solution: Allow directional change to occur without requiring the finger to be lifted.

Note: The feeling I'm thinking about is similar to the one felt when playing on a Game Boy where you could quickly change direction by sliding your finger to another direction on the directional pad.

QoL change for Android #3

Issue: At the moment as a tablet user to do anything other than moving I have to remove my dominant hand from supporting the tablet in order to do anything which overall becomes cumbersome.

Solution: Allowing gesture swipes in combination with taps to select boxes during dialogue boxes and pokemon battles to provide a fully thumb dependent way of interacting with the game.

Note: I am right handed and use the space above the chat box to control my character with my thumb. It would be convenient to have the ability to flip the UI orientation so that the shop, backpack, etc. options can be on the same side as the dominant hand.