Game won't load

Haankyy

ive recently just fixed my laptop, and ive downloaded the 32bit file and after i extract the files and go to open the game, my screen just stays black and wont load, just wonder if the is any fix to this problem or not, thank you :Grin:

230698 ive recently just fixed my laptop, and ive downloaded the 32bit file and after i extract the files and go to open the game, my screen just stays black and wont load, just wonder if the is any fix to this problem or not, thank you :Grin:

Hi there. Can you describe your problem in more detail for us? Are you stuck at the Loading Map screen, or are you simply unable to launch the client? Providing a screenshot would also help here - you can refer to this guide on uploading images within forum posts.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

Could be many possible reasons

• The files are corrupted either during download or extraction. Try making sure the archive is fully downloaded or using another program such as WinZip (if you was using WinRar)
  • Your graphic drivers and DirectX are outdated and need to be updated. Just a quick Google Search to what graphic hardware is in your computer and also downloading DirectX can possibly help you
  • If you have Windows 10, take a look at this https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14688

230717 Could be many possible reasons

when i extract the files i just double clicked on it and it said to extract it, so i dont actually know what progam it used, how do i tell if my graphics are outdated?

and im on windows 7 preimeum

• The files are corrupted either during download or extraction. Try making sure the archive is fully downloaded or using another program such as WinZip (if you was using WinRar)
  • Your graphic drivers and Direct are outdated and need to be updated.
  • If you have Windows 10, take a look at this https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14688

If you are extracting it as that, then you are using the default zip extractor that comes with the Windows Operating System which is fine.

For telling that your driver software it outdated, you can do so by checking what hardware you have by going to your Device Manager in Control Panel. (You can also go to it by doing Windows Key + X hotkey via your Keyboard)

Under Display Adapter, you'll see the hardware you contain in your computer and search via Google the hardware series (Intel, AMD, nVidia) and download the updated driver you need.

DirectX runtime can be found here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35&nowin10