Amca

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

242407 why would I be kicked :(

Jomok25

3 regions done, 210 hours gp

You refused guild rules. I'm sorry. We have strict rules. :)

[highlight=red]Participants have to apply rules. Read the topic. Please keep the rules.[/highlight]

[highlight=green]Do you see this is like nonsense? Think twice. Apply to rules If you really want to join. Our rules are very strict. Those who want to be together with us really, just to implement the rules..[/highlight]

[glow=red]Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.[/glow]

Oh My God!!......JustLegend is the co-leader of this guild.....damn....He is such a nice guy...:)....He is the first dude I added in my friend list...:)...cant wait to join the guild after 100 hours playtime...:)...and if u see this justlegend...i am the unlucky guy with the shiny kabuto man....:D :D :Heart: :Grin: :Smile:

Hello there i recently start on yellow server and i`m locking for a place to share a beer and some words with players while we play this game xD.I know that i don`t have those 100 hours but i have a job and i can play only 3-5 hours every day(except weekend xD ) .Also i know that the boss can ignore rulles and hope i get in :) .Have a Nice Day ;)

q5wrP my trainer card

244820 I WOULD DIE TO JOIN U GUYS, OMG, PLS TAKE MAH BODYYYYYYYYYYYYY

.eJwNyEsOhCAMANC7cAAafgN6G4IEjdoSWuNiMncfdi_vq55xqVXtIp1XgO3gQmPTLDRyq7oRtavmfrAudEMWyWW_KwqDNTa5aJz1YfHemhRnfUIKLsxb0nSM8OCJ9KLu2NTvDwcrIuQ.Zu1uA33toYX-9Vf0PC-VvY4tEss.png

Server: Yellow

Username: tddvisme

Hours: 205h

ive done 3 regions and im a freaking funny dude

244311 Server: Yellow

Username: bichdao

Hours: 205h

ive done 3 regions and very interested in pvp

Welcome to Famiglia ^^

[glow=red]Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.[/glow]