I got questions here ~

Dankyoshi

Well I thought Im gonna ask these questions in Discord chat but I have to register so I try another way quick..

I just beat e4 in Kanto and Im little confuse about this and these are the questions :

1. Is my Pokemon will stay in my PC if Im going to new region ? How about if Im in the new region, does my Pokemon still in my PC ?

2. If I go to the new region, my money will going to be reset or not ?

3. What about all my items and TMs ?

Im really confuse right now coz ppl cant answer it well about this.

231134 :

1. Is my Pokemon will stay in my PC if Im going to new region ? How about if Im in the new region, does my Pokemon still in my PC ?

1. yes your kanto pkmn will stay in pc but they are locked until you get 8th badge in johto

2. your money will not reset

3. same about items and tms still in your bag, I suggest remove the item from your kanto pkmn since you cant remove them if they are lock in pc

231134 :

1. yes your kanto pkmn will stay in pc but they are locked until you get 8th badge in johto

2. your money will not reset

3. same about items and tms still in your bag

ahhh my last questions.. can I go back to Kanto if Im already in Johto ? any pay for that ?

ahhh my last questions.. can I go back to Kanto if Im already in Johto ? any pay for that ?

you can only go back to kanto if you have 8th badge. no fees going to kanto/johto.

5k fees for subway if you finish the subway quest for fast travel

you can only go back to kanto if you have 8th badge. no fees going to kanto/johto.

5k fees for subway if you finish the subway quest for fast travel

Okay.. that's all I need to know.. Thanks ! :D :D