Yellow Server - Log In Issue

Downloaded and installed the latest update yesterday, and played on and off between yesterday and this morning.

While playing this morning, I had a visitor, and when I was AFK, I was logged out of the game.

When I attempt to log in again (following a closing of the APP & a reboot to my PC) the server shows available, I click log in, and the process continues and tries to log in - but does not log me in. The status goes through like normal, but I receive no errors or messages stating I am already logged in.

Could this be related to what I see where other people are having issues with the 'Already logged in" and the server needs rebooted?

Playing from a 64x Windows 7 PC, game has worked perfect for me with minor glitches on the first run. I also retain a Membership for the game, and try to contribute when I can.

Appreciate any assistance or knowledge on my issue. Thank you community!

231188 Could this be related to what I see where other people are having issues with the 'Already logged in" and the server needs rebooted?

Yes, it's most likely that actual issue of which you have to wait until the game's server is rebooted.

If you have any issues with losing days of your membership, direct it to the Donation Issues board in which an administrator will converse with you about that.

I'm not concerned with the membership time, as much as I am with my availability to play - which is limited throughout the week.

Would there be a place I could request my account be logged off from a server administrator? Curious if that is an option.

231233 I'm not concerned with the membership time, as much as I am with my availability to play - which is limited throughout the week.

Would there be a place I could request my account be logged off from a server administrator? Curious if that is an option.

Depends on them really. Wish you the best of luck I guess.

The same thing just happened to me. Restarting the Computer and reinstalling the client didn't fix it. What oddly seemed to fix it was clicking 'Log in' and then just waiting. It put me into the wait list and then I logged in as normal. Though I don't know if this will work for you seeing as I have not done multiple tests so I have no idea if this is consistent but its worth a try.

231292 The same thing just happened to me. Restarting the Computer and reinstalling the client didn't fix it. What oddly seemed to fix it was clicking 'Log in' and then just waiting. It put me into the wait list and then I logged in as normal. Though I don't know if this will work for you seeing as I have not done multiple tests so I have no idea if this is consistent but its worth a try.

Actually OP's issue can't be fixed with a simple local restart as it's an actual issue with the server itself and in which, the servers have to be restarted by the staff. The issue you brought up is just relating to gaining access to the queue due to the fact that the servers is full.

231292 The same thing just happened to me. Restarting the Computer and reinstalling the client didn't fix it. What oddly seemed to fix it was clicking 'Log in' and then just waiting. It put me into the wait list and then I logged in as normal. Though I don't know if this will work for you seeing as I have not done multiple tests so I have no idea if this is consistent but its worth a try.

Actually OP's issue can't be fixed with a simple local restart as it's an actual issue with the server itself and in which, the servers have to be restarted by the staff. The issue you brought up is just relating to gaining access to the queue due to the fact that the servers is full.

Ah okay, I understand. I figured it was the same problem I had because it was the same exact circumstances (couldn't log back in after logging out for the first time, started today, on the yellow server, ect.) Thanks for clearing it up though. :)