Buying up to 9 Eevee`s. Paying up to 150k per eevee!!! (Changed IVs up)

Tenshijt

Hey I am looking to buy 8 Eevees with the following stats:

I will pay higher for evolved forms with their hidden abilities but they arent a necessity.

1x Jolteon Eevee: IVs 28+ in SpATK and Spe, 20+ in HP, Timid Nature

1xFlareon Eevee: IVs 28+ in ATK and Spe, 20+ in HP, Adamant Nature

1xVaporeon Eevee: IVs 28+ in SpD,HP and Def,20+ in Spe, Calm Nature

1xEspeon Eevee: IVs 28+ in SPATK and Spe, 20+ in HP, Timid Nature (if you sell an Espeon directly with the MagicBounce Ability I pay extra)

1xUmbreon Eevee: IVs 28+ in SPDef, Hp and Def, 15+ in SPAtk and Spe, Calm Nature

1xGlaceon Eevee: IVs 28+ in SpA, Spe and Def, 15+ in SpD and HP, Modest/Timid Nature

1x Leafeon Eevee: IVs 28+ in Spe and ATK, 15+ in HP and Def, Jolly Nature (if you possibly want to sell an Leafeon with Chlorophyll I will buy it at a higher price)

1x Sylveon Eevee: IVs 28+ in Spe and SpAtk, 20+ in SpD, 15+ in Def and HP, Modest Nature (if you wanna sell one with Pixilate I will buy it at a higher price)

Individually I will pay around 100-150k depending on IVs for an eevee that matches one of the descriptions and up to 250k (or an MS or something of equal value) for an eeveelution with that specific ability.

Answer here, in a PM or add me ingame under the name Tenshijt if you want to sell any of the above mentioned.