How much can i sell this level 100 for

231576 how much is it worth i want to sell it2c3f9bc6c96349bb93aa9eb717b47e24.png

Price checks are to be done in the "Rate/Price Checks" subforums. Which server are you playing on?

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

231576 how much is it worth i want to sell it2c3f9bc6c96349bb93aa9eb717b47e24.png

Price checks are to be done in the "Rate/Price Checks" subforums. Which server are you playing on?

Moved to the appropriate sub forum

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

233571 red server

As Pixiu suggested, there is now a "price checks" subforum under "Trades", it may be more preferable to post such topic there: Rates/Price Checks - Red Server

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.