Block/Report System

Twintiger

1. 1.

I'm wondering if there's an in-game system for blocking and reporting players.

Generally, I find the community warm, but I've run into more than 1 troll in my short time playing the game. I find it tedious that a player can spam PM you, especially after being asked/told to stop PMing.

Thanks for your time! :Cool:

232123 I'm wondering if there's an in-game system for blocking and reporting players.

Generally, I find the community warm, but I've run into more than 1 troll in my short time playing the game. I find it tedious that a player can spam PM you, especially after being asked/told to stop PMing.

Thanks for your time! :Cool:

At the moment, there have no system report in-game. That mean you will need to take all screenshot and then report into forum in the right section https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=70

If you see someone spam in your PM, you can type /ignore name. And it will block the players spam you. Hope it can help.

232231If you see someone spam in your PM, you can type /ignore name. And it will block the players spam you. Hope it can help.

Just to note that this feature is not permanent. If you close game and open game again that player will not be ignored (I found out the hard way; please fix this).