Baton Pass

Breakingpoint

First of all I am not very fimiliar with this Attack because a) I rarely used it in other Pokemon games and b) I didn't know great tactics with it. While playing PRO I learned a few tactics from other players which makes me think it's a very good move. But I still have a conflict with a thought in my mind and let me tell you my example:

Pokemon A boosts its ATK and DEF and uses Baton Pass. Switch to Pokemon B and boosts SP. ATK, SP.DEF and SPD and uses Baton Pass. Switch to Pokemon C and clean house.

Would that example work or not?

Is it even useful? :confused:

232472 First of all I am not very fimiliar with this Attack because a) I rarely used it in other Pokemon games and b) I didn't know great tactics with it. While playing PRO I learned a few tactics from other players which makes me think it's a very good move. But I still have a conflict with a thought in my mind and let me tell you my example:

Pokemon A boosts its ATK and DEF and uses Baton Pass. Switch to Pokemon B and boosts SP. ATK, SP.DEF and SPD and uses Baton Pass. Switch to Pokemon C and clean house.

Would that example work or not?

Is it even useful? :confused:

- Moved to proper section -

Also you can read more about baton pass here: Baton Pass

All the boosted/decreased stats are passed with baton pass :) If more than 1 pokemon has baton pass, the buffs/debuffs stacks

Currently Baton Pass is bugged in PRO, sometimes it doesn't work :(