Which dratini should I use?

Daihucovei

Adamant Dratini with Shed Skin

3Sav7pm.jpg

Rash Dratini with Marvel Scale

NN8W5Qt.jpg

I'm more inclined to the rash dratini, mostly because of the Marvel Scale (as I think that Multiscale is better than Inner Focus). I would teach it special attacks ofc, and maybe 1 physical attack.

What are your thoughts?

233046 Adamant Dratini with Shed Skin

3Sav7pm.jpg

NN8W5Qt.jpg

I'm more inclined to the rash dratini, mostly because of the Marvel Scale (as I think that Multiscale is better than Inner Focus). I would teach it special attacks ofc, and maybe 1 physical attack.

What are your thoughts?

Hi there, I've moved your topic to the PvP subforum so that other users can weigh in with their opinions. Good luck!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

233046 Adamant Dratini with Shed Skin

3Sav7pm.jpg

NN8W5Qt.jpg

What are your thoughts?

Yeah totally go with the Marvel scale. Dragonite has a 100 spatk and 134 atk base stat. Even if u dont have adamant, after a dragon dance u hurt like a truck. And there arent many moves atm who can ohko a Marvel Scale dragonite which results into a free dragon dance. And u still hurt like a truck after a dd if u go 252 atk evs.

U totally can go full spatk investments, drogonair has access to many spatk moves, dragonpulse, thunder, fire blast etc pp. Even stab hurricane is available, since dragonair has no good atk flight move. Since u dont have -atk nature u could a mixed set and surprise many opponents off guard, cause most run pure atk-dragonite.

So marvel scale > shed skin.^^

Yeah totally go with the Marvel scale. Dragonite has a 100 spatk and 134 atk base stat. Even if u dont have adamant, after a dragon dance u hurt like a truck. And there arent many moves atm who can ohko a Marvel Scale dragonite which results into a free dragon dance. And u still hurt like a truck after a dd if u go 252 atk evs.

U totally can go full spatk investments, drogonair has access to many spatk moves, dragonpulse, thunder, fire blast etc pp. Even stab hurricane is available, since dragonair has no good atk flight move. Since u dont have -atk nature u could a mixed set and surprise many opponents off guard, cause most run pure atk-dragonite.

So marvel scale > shed skin.^^

Thank you,

I ended up leveling to 100 the marvel scale one, leaving the adamant in my pc in case someone said it was better :P

I probably need to change my move set though. For PvE I went Outrage, Ice Beam, Roost, Flamethrower.

Once again, thank you :)