Miles' Spawn Guide

Miles

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45283 Raichu has been removed from Power Plant.

Meditite has been removed from Sprout Tower and from Burned Tower Top Floor. It has been included in Trainers Valley, mornings and nights.

Thanks, removed Raichu. Took out Meditite from Burned Tower Top Floor, everything else about Meditite seems to be correct.

Miles, I have forgotten to say that: Ralts has changed its pop-out timetable at Trainers Valley, appearing only in days (10-20).

45648 is there pattern bush in island six for this game?

i can't find the entrance, and why there is no information about the pokemon there in this page?

Six Island map doesn't contain any pokemon. We understand that map as the area called with that name ingame.

So, Six Island (as we understand of handhelds) would include:

- Six Island map.

- Water Path map.

- Ruin Valley map.

- Green Path map.

- Outcast Island map.

- Altering Cave map.

I hope it will solve your doubt.

45676 Miles, I have forgotten to say that: Ralts has changed its pop-out timetable at Trainers Valley, appearing only in days (10-20).

i can't find the entrance, and why there is no information about the pokemon there in this page?

Six Island map doesn't contain any pokemon. We understand that map as the area called with that name ingame.

- Six Island map.

- Water Path map.

- Ruin Valley map.

- Green Path map.

- Outcast Island map.

- Altering Cave map.

thank you for your reply.

but if we type Pattern Bush as the map name in the pokedex, there are results of the corresponding pokemons.

does it mean that "Pattern Bush" map is not in Six Island? or Pattern Bush doesn't exist at all? Thank you.

45676 Miles, I have forgotten to say that: Ralts has changed its pop-out timetable at Trainers Valley, appearing only in days (10-20).

- Six Island map.

- Water Path map.

- Ruin Valley map.

- Green Path map.

- Outcast Island map.

- Altering Cave map.

thank you for your reply.

but if we type Pattern Bush as the map name in the pokedex, there are results of the corresponding pokemons.

does it mean that "Pattern Bush" map is not in Six Island? or Pattern Bush doesn't exist at all? Thank you.

It seems that map can't be accessed. I couldn't find any way for entering in Pattern Bush from Water Path (instead of it, the entrance of Green Path is done through a cave).