About accounts

Nemesispr21

I already read about the accounts rule and i want to be sure that im not breaking it. I have these accounts.

Email 1:

- Username 1: Started in blue server. Started in yellow server. I dont already use this account.

-Username 2. Started in yellow server. This is the principal account im using.

Email 2:

-Username 1: Will start in yellow server.

Mostly im unsure because i started in two servers with username 1 in my first email. So im able to have max another account with my second email?

I will be using only the second account of my first email and the account of my second email.

you can play on all 3 servers at the same time if you want. account creation is based on how many accounts you have "in total"

i.e.

usernameA

usernameB

usernameC

usernameD

unless the number stated isn't breached, you can whatever u want with your accounts.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

233798 you can play on all 3 servers at the same time if you want. account creation is based on how many accounts you have "in total"

i.e.

usernameA

usernameB

usernameC

usernameD

unless the number stated isn't breached, you can whatever u want with your accounts.

Excellent! And what about trading between them? I was thinking to transfer pokemons, money, do bosses, dig, headbutt etc and pass those things between them. That Is legal?

Thank you, Deathwing.

233798 you can play on all 3 servers at the same time if you want. account creation is based on how many accounts you have "in total"

i.e.

usernameA

usernameB

usernameC

usernameD

Excellent! And what about trading between them? I was thinking to transfer pokemons, money, do bosses, dig, headbutt etc and pass those things between them. That Is legal?

And to answer your question, there is nothing wrong with trading between them.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.