Can we fight NIKOLA if we have extremely trash mythical pokes?

Jbdcr1

1. 1.

I've caught a trash mew and 5 minutes ago I found things can be worse than I thought.

QQ_20160808173954.png

It's so sad for people have spent hundreds of hours and got a result that they didn't want.

I don't know if the strategy the game determine if we can fight NIKOLA or not is based on if we have the legendaries' pokedex or the poke, I would like to release the previous one in order to fight the red name and get another one, at least I don't want those legendaries become jardiniere and can only make people laugh out loud.

Can we do something to save the honor of legendaries? Who else have same experience like me or even worse? Let me see if I'm the only one or not.

You can fight him only if you missed your chance the first time. You can't release and try to get a better one sorry. I got a trash Celebi too, but it would be very unfair if people could try again and again to get the perfect legendary.

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

233927 I've caught a trash mew and 5 minutes ago I found things can be worse than I thought.

QQ_20160808173954.png

It's so sad for people have spent hundreds of hours and got a result that they didn't want.

I don't know if the strategy the game determine if we can fight NIKOLA or not is based on if we have the legendaries' pokedex or the poke, I would like to release the previous one in order to fight the red name and get another one, at least I don't want those legendaries become jardiniere and can only make people laugh out loud.

Can we do something to save the honor of legendaries? Who else have same experience like me or even worse? Let me see if I'm the only one or not.

Simple answer is if you caught it already, even you trash or deleted it, you still not can battle Nikola. The reason obviously is avoid people spam to get epic pokemon (which is not allow in PRO)

Nikola boss only for people who very bad luck in crashing battle of myth pokemon only.

--Moved to proper place--