Can not login.

Aokiri

Hey guys. Recently I was playing PRO and get AFK... then, the server kicked me out. But, when I tried login... it was strange, doesn't let me get in any server.

Doesn't say any error message or something like that. "Connecting to server", "Connection Stablished", "Loggin in" and poof... nothing. Then, I can't get in.

I need help for this, please. Thanks... :Frown:

235387 Hey guys. Recently I was playing PRO and get AFK... then, the server kicked me out. But, when I tried login... it was strange, doesn't let me get in any server.

Doesn't say any error message or something like that. "Connecting to server", "Connection Stablished", "Loggin in" and poof... nothing. Then, I can't get in.

I need help for this, please. Thanks... :Frown:

Hi there, it means you meet the ghost queue. So I will recommend you to restart your client and try again until you get queue. Hope it can help you.

I think that happened to me once. I was waiting and no queue just waiting and I decided to go to 'Credits' and after about 5 seconds the queue started.

umbreon_animation_by_taravalentine.gif

You are not afraid of the dark. You are only afraid of what could happen in the dark.