More music for battles?

Explorerblaze

Hello I was thinking will there ever be more music for battles for example when you enter a wild battle the OR/AS wild battle theme plays now what I I'm thinking is will there be more music for the battles for example now that Pokemon sun and moon are coming around can you add the Pokemon sun and moon wild battle theme for an example every time you enter a wild battle or trainer battle a random theme will play and maybe in the options you can choose what music you want to play for battles What do you guys think?

Agreed, one of the best things of the game is the soundtrack, hopefully in the near future trainers, pvp, story bosses (gym leaders, e4) and end-game bosses will have their own soundtracks.

Of course they can't use Sun/Moon OST because the oficial one isn't released yet so we only have trailer quality rips with background sfx but there's Black/White 2 already having a lot of good remixed soundtracks for earlier gens and they already randomize some Route ones, and for end-game bosses something custom like a Digimon World 3 Boss theme for Wargreymon would be perfect!

Guest Verdy

i also want to hear different town music and cave music, it's so annoying hearing the same music for 50-70 other maps

235644 hopefully in the near future trainers, pvp, story bosses (gym leaders, e4) and end-game bosses will have their own soundtracks.

yep, I hope it will come quickly, I must say I was a little desapointed hearing the regular battle soundtrack when I was all hyped by facing the league :( ...

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]

Agreed :y: , I would gladly sacrifice some megabytes on my computer if it meant there would be more music variety in the game, also have songs that ACTUALLY loop instead of fading out then after a second or two play again. :Nervous:

"Everyone has it in them to be the best, but not everyone has the will power to strive to be the best, only when we put our heart and soul into what we do, can we achieve the best results"

235657 yep, I hope it will come quickly, I must say I was a little desapointed hearing the regular battle soundtrack when I was all hyped by facing the league :( ...

Ikr, I got hyped when I was battling May as she had her own OST so I hoped at least the villains, e4, champion and Final Wally from Hoenn had their ones too :Frown:

Oh and about the sun and moon rips with sound effects I found 2 videos on YouTube that take almost all the sound effects out of the sun and moon wild battle theme and both videos have high quality music but around the end the theme in the videos you can very slightly hear some sound effects if you don't mind that

235767 First we need more BGMs for the maps xD

We're on the map more often than in a battle, would be nice if most maps don't share the same 3 BGM. Especially since, like I said on another thread, the BGM sometimes doesn't match the area at all.

Yea it feels weird hearing route music in a town or city