Just a quick question.

Hyperdreamer

My friend who invited me to PRO told me that the NPC Trainers reset every week. I want to know if this is true. I have not seen this in the home page or in The Game tab on the home page. I just want to know if this is true or false. Im having a hard time getting through because i miss managed my training and having a real tough time advancing because of weak pokemon that i need for different gyms.

13162cb0-767f-48a7-9933-75141ce45068_zpsgnlartrq.png

235731 My friend who invited me to PRO told me that the NPC Trainers reset every week. I want to know if this is true. I have not seen this in the home page or in The Game tab on the home page. I just want to know if this is true or false. Im having a hard time getting through because i miss managed my training and having a real tough time advancing because of weak pokemon that i need for different gyms.

Thats true most NPC Trainers Reset after 7 days.

Gym-leaders or any special fights like with Jackson/Red etc cant be re-battled.

Cooldown for most of the bosses is 14 days.

Have fun. :Heart:

235736 Ok cool so this means when i get back into town from visiting family over the weekend, i can figfht the npc's again and train my lower pokemon. :Grin:

Yes!;) But u dont have to wait for trainer resets to train your pokes, i suggest just to go in the wild grass and train your pokes there.:)

So they are strong enough for the gyms!:)

235736 Ok cool so this means when i get back into town from visiting family over the weekend, i can figfht the npc's again and train my lower pokemon. :Grin:

Yes!;) But u dont have to wait for trainer resets to train your pokes, i suggest just to go in the wild grass and train your pokes there.:)

ya but the exp from those suck. It would take longer

13162cb0-767f-48a7-9933-75141ce45068_zpsgnlartrq.png

ya but the exp from those suck. It would take longer

It's true that battling with trainer NPCs will yield more EXP than battling with wild Pokemon would. However, in the amount of time you'd spend waiting for the trainer NPCs to reset, you could be grinding EXP off wild Pokemon instead, and be done training your team by the time seven days have passed. :)

I see from your trainer card signature that you have five badges already. That means you should be able to surf to Seafoam Islands - I'd suggest leveling at the Seafoam B4F map, as that's one of the better training spots during the Kanto story playthrough. As another tip for more efficient EXP-farming, try to keep your Pokemon unevolved until you're finished training / leveling them up, since evolved Pokemon require more EXP to level up in PRO.

Good luck!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

Also, every 2-3 weeks (don't know the exact time), trainer's Pokemon will increase in levels so you can get even more exp from them. :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]